- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Self Employment
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Educator - TDHBon 11 May
1.5FTE Multiple positions and FTE available
Temporary and Permanent Positions
- Are you seeking a senior nursing role focusing on supporting practice change in the healthcare environment?
- Take this key nursing leadership opportunity where transforming and innovating is the norm
We are looking for an inspirational nurse educator with a strong nursing clinical background to promote, facilitate and provide education to nursing teams. You will be a strong, credible clinical leader with excellent nursing specialty knowledge and impeccable practice standards.
You will work as part of the TDHB senior nursing leadership team. You will work closely with other Nurse Educators to deliver the education strategy agenda for nursing.
Applicants must have the following:
- New Zealand Nursing Council registration and Annual Practicing Certificate
- A relevant Post Graduate Qualification, Post Graduate Diploma desired.
- Minimum 5 years post graduate nursing experience in an acute care setting (preferably medical and surgical) and an up to date Nursing portfolio at expert level
- Sound understanding of the legislation that underpins nursing practice in New Zealand.
- Quality Improvement knowledge.
- Knowledge of the implications of Treaty of Waitangi with a commitment to bi-culturalism.
- Ability to work in a complex changing environment and able to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team.
To view the position description click here.
To make an application please click on “Apply Online” from within this advertisement.
Closing date for applications is 18th May 2018.