- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Self Employment
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Webinar Invitation - Ben Harris speaking on Influenza, Pandemics and Infectious Diseaseson 15 May
Mobile Health and the Rural Nurses NZ have joined forces to bring interactive online professional development opportunities relevant to rural nursing in NZ. The webinars are accessed via zoom link and are free to attend and will encourage networking and the sharing of rural nursing experiences.
This month’s webinar is Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 5.30pm and it is:
Ben Harris talking on ‘Influenza, Pandemics and Infectious Diseases’
Ben is a microbiologist working for Canterbury SCL and is a fantastic speaker. Topics discussed will be:
- Is everything under control?
- How effective is the flu vaccine?
- What would make it work better?
- What are the usual symptoms of influenza?...are you sure??
Confirmation of attendance will be provided and you will get 1hr of professional development hours.
Click Here to register
Once you register a link is emailed to you to access the webinar.