- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Charge Nurse Managers | Senior Leadership opportunity with MercyAscot's Inpatient Serviceson 11 July
If you are an experienced people leader who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a forward thinking healthcare provider then MercyAscot has your dream role waiting for you.
Our Inpatient Services are currently seeking Charge Nurse Managers who are exceptional people leaders and have experience in surgical nursing.
Inpatient Services at MercyAscot have the following specialties:
- General Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- High Dependency
- Intensive Care
As an organisation we want our people leaders to have a positive approach to their leadership style; have strong business acumen; are solutions focused; think ‘big picture’; and are not afraid to challenge status quo. When we think of ‘fit’ we say exceptional communicators; brand ambassadors for our organisation; digitally savvy; and are able to work collaboratively with their teams, peers, senior leadership, and, our specialists, to provide exceptional patient experience.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will have ownership for your specific service. You will have accountability to ensure your service has a culture and work environment that demonstrates our values; and is operationally effective, both from a resourcing and financial aspect. With the support of your Team Leader you will also provide clinical leadership to your team.
So what can we offer you in return for your skill set and experience?
The opportunity to work with…
- an organisation that will add value to your leadership career by supporting you with the right tools, the right leadership, and the right support network
- New Zealand’s leading provider of private surgical care
- Auckland’s leading Specialists
To our mind investing in our talent is fundamental to exceptional patient care.
Interested? Want to find out more? Please contact our Talent Acquisition Consultant – Saima Kasim, on +64 27 808 5001