- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Infection Preventionon 11 August
Permanent, part time (0.5FTE) - 40 hours a fortnight, with the option of an additional 0.3 - 0.5FTE as an RN in your area of specialty.
Location: Wairau Hospital, Blenheim, with the flexibility to work district-wide
Do you have a background in infection prevention in an acute care or other healthcare setting, or are you a senior Registered Nurse looking for a change?
Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is seeking a third infection prevention nurse to join its enthusiastic and productive team. This is a district-wide role based in sunny Blenheim, supporting all Nelson Marlborough Health services across the top of the South Island.
For this Senior Nursing position we are seeking a candidate with proven leadership skills and the ability to work independently.
Enquiries can be directed in confidence to Pamela Kiesanowski, DoNM via firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted via the NMDHB Careers Site.
If you’re thinking of relocating to Blenheim – our region is an unparalleled place to live with the beautiful Marlborough Sounds, countless vineyards, ski field and Nelson region all within close proximity. For more information visit https://marlboroughnz.com/
Closing date: Sunday, 27 August 2017.
Online application, CV and cover letter are required before your application can be processed.
Enquiries can be made to Human Resources Nelson telephone: 03 546 1274 or email email@example.com
Register for job alerts / view full details on jobs @ http://www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careersAtNMDHB.aspx