- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Health Advisor - Poriruaon 20 November
Full time - fixed term (12 months)
NZCare Group is one of the largest providers of support services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities.
We currently require an experienced Registered Nurse with experience in the disability sector / community health and primary care, to work at our dedicated service for people with a range of physical disability.
This role is about providing comprehensive and holistic support for people that maximises their wellness and independence, whether they access our services on a full time basis or for respite.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative person who is passionate about establishing and delivering high quality individualised support to disabled people, whilst working as part of a wider NZCare team.
- Review and monitor clients health status and keep accurate/detailed clinical records
- Participate in the development and review of holistic wellbeing
- Provide health related training, coaching and support as required
- Work in partnership with a multi-disciplinary team of disability/health practitioners and other related professionals
- Individual needs assessment, health planning and goal setting
- Commitment to quality improvement and to work proactively with all key stakeholders, including families/whanau
- To work flexibly and participate in an on call roster
What can we offer you?
- A rewarding role that has the opportunity for you to make a difference
- To be part of a National organisation with opportunities for training and development
- A supportive environment that encourages professional career progression and opportunities to grow your skills, knowledge and experience
- An organisation that values and respects staff and the amazing work they do.
If you are passionate about delivering quality health care to people with a disability and are looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career in the health and disability sector please apply now:
Mēnā he tangata ngākaunui ana koe ki te tautoko i ngā momo tāngata, tēnā pea, kei konei he tūranga mōu. Tukua mai tō tono ki NZCare.
Please apply online via our website, including a CV and covering letter.
Closing Date for applications is Sunday, 3 December 2017.
NZCare Disability is committed to ensuring the good health and wellbeing of its staff and the people they support by operating a smoke-free environment