- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Diabetes - Nelson Marlborough Healthon 1 February
Location: Marlborough Community Health Hub /Wairau Hospital Blenheim
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our district-wide Diabetes Nursing Service on a permanent, part-time, basis working 64 hours a fortnight (0.8FTE).
The role functions within the diabetes specialty providing clinical expertise and leadership to ensure safe, efficient and effective services to individual clients. The role has a key focus on the teaching of health professionals and patients /whanau through facilitation of both formal and informal learning opportunities.
The Diabetes Service covers the continuum of care, for both adults and children, across primary and secondary services.
Essential requirements for this Senior Registered Nurse position include:
- a minimum of five years recent clinical experience
- post-graduate diploma in Nursing
- validated extensive clinical expertise within diabetes care and education to people with diabetes
- advanced nursing practice skill, evidenced through participation in service and care planning, within multidisciplinary teams of professionals, focused on effective delivery of diabetes care
- evidence of attainment of Senior Nurse Level PDRP (or working towards)
- current registration and annual practising certificate
- leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills integral to continuity of service delivery
- good time management skills and ability to manage work in a planned and coordinated manner.
Enquiries can be directed in confidence to Joyce Forsyth - ADON Operations Manager, via Joyce.Forsyth@nmdhb.govt.nz
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Sunday, 18 February 2018.
Online application, CV and cover letter are required before your application can be processed.
Enquiries can be made to Human Resources Nelson telephone: 03 546 1274 or email email@example.com
Register for job alerts / view full details on jobs @ www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers