- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
RASNZ Trainingon 16 April
I would like to invite you to a special training for professionals who work with people from refugee backgrounds. RASNZ is offering two free trainings in Auckland in April and May.
The first is a one-day training for health and allied professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, School Counsellors).
The second training is a half-day training for non-health professionals (Teachers, Police, Lawyers, WINZ staff, HNZ staff, Council staff).
Below are the links to register for the RASNZ trainings on ‘Working with clients from a refugee background: A cross-cultural trauma informed approach’ in Auckland.
One-day training for health and allied professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, School Counsellors, etc.) – April 23rd and May 14th
Half-day training for non-health professionals (Teachers, Police, Lawyers, WINZ staff, HNZ staff, Council staff, etc.) – April 24th and May 15th
Please feel free to forward these links to others who might be interested in these trainings.
Please contact me if you require clarifications.
On behalf of RASNZ
Kate Brady Kean
09 270 0870