- About Us
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
HQSC Newsletteron 22 March
Click here for the Commission's March newsletter which includes:
- Commission Chair Prof Alan Merry on Serious and Sentinel Events 2010/11
- Chief Executive Dr Janice Wilson on decreasing falls in our hospitals
- The Commission’s new website
- Updates on reportable events, mortality review committees, health quality evaluation, infection prevention and control, and medication safety.
Health Quality & Safety Commission