- About Us
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
The College welcomes Job Vacancies apropriate to College members. Our Members include RN's across the full scope of nursing practice and education throughout New Zealand. List your position on our webpage by completing the attached Website Advertising (0.53MB) form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a plain text advertisement and a logo if required (logo should be supplied as a low resolution.jpg in colour).
Listing on the Job Vacancies web page only $40.00
Listing on Job Vacancies web page and Latest News Page $69.00
(inlcudes e-mail link out to College members)
The College of Nurses Aotearoa (NZ) Inc reserve the right to refuse placement of any listings at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- 22 March, Permanent 0.8FTE We invite applications from NZ Registered Nurses, ideally with experience... more
- 17 March, Permanent, part time positions ranging from 0.6FTE - 0.8FTE Minimum of five years recent... more
- 14 March, EIT is a progressive learning institution located in the enviable lifestyle location of Hawke's... more
- 17 February, Seeking a Nurse Unit Manager – Operating TheatresMackay Hospital, Queensland,... more