- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
NPNZ membership is available to all Registered Nurse Practitioners in New Zealand. All NP's wishing to join NPNZ should submit the Membership form below together with fee payment to the College office.
Download NPNZ Application Form 2016 (0.50MB)
NPNZ is a division of the College of Nurses
College of Nurses Members who are Nurse Practitioners receive the additional benefits of NPNZ membership free of charge with their College membership along with the many other benefits as a member of the College including indemnity insurance & professional updates and publications. Click here for College membership information or phone (06) 358 6000 from 9-3 weekdays.
NP's who choose not to join the College of Nurses may join NPNZ for an annual fee of $150.00. See application form above for details.