- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Belonging to an organization which is bicultural in its structure and organisation
- Receiving $1million indemnity insurance (Not applicable for Retired members)
- Automatic subscription to the journal Nursing Praxis in New Zealand published three times a year
- Receipt of Te Puawai, the College’s professional publication also published 3 times a year
- Subscription to Nursing Review (bi-monthly APN publication)
- Belonging to an organisation whose focus is on the professional issues of nursing and on the health of our communities
- Contributing to an organisation with significant influence on health policy decision making at the national level
- Involvement with a dynamic network of professional nurses committed to high standards of nursing practice
- Opportunities to contribute to relevant submissions
- Online specialty network forums
- Weekly online or email NZ and International News Bulletin with items specifically selected for our members areas of interest.
Additional Benefits of being a Fellow
Recognition as a leader in your specific field of nursing
- Use of FCNA(NZ) after your name
What are the current Membership Fees?
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
Registered Nurses with 5 Years practice experience who are able to demonstrate an exceptional contribution to nursing.
College Membership is available to all Registered Nurses. Discounted rates apply for the following membership categories - (Evidence is required annually for all discounted categories.)
- Part Time - employed under 20 hrs per week, employer verification required.
- RN in full time study - (Post graduate students) verification required from tertiary provider.
- Retired (Non Working) Members - not covered by Indemnity Insurance(Non working members returning to work must inform the college to re-instate your Insurance cover).
- No Insurance required - If you are adequately covered by another professional organisation an annual discount applies. Please enquire with the College office.
View current membership fees, online application form
This category includes individuals, companies or institutions (who are not registered RN's in New Zealand). Indemnity Insurance Cover is only provided for RN's - please contact the College office for clarifiaction and fees for Associate members. Associate members are not eligible to vote at the AGM.