- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
One of the benefits of College Membership is receiving bi-monthly issues of Nursing review.
Each issue of Nursing Review will now focus on a health specialisation with a new section of regular features, as well as a report-back section, ‘For the record’ of all your regular sector news and briefs. Thats a lot to pack into each issue, which is why Nursing Review will be a 32-page colour A4 Magazine with a glossy cover! These extra pages will allow coverage of a wider range of nursing stories across primary and secondary health.
This link will only work if you are signed into the College website as a member.
EXCLUSIVE print & online access for College members- click here.
As a valued College of Nurses member, you will receive our RRR pullout completely free, and have unlimited subscriber access the ‘subscribers area’ at www.nursingreview.co.nz, where you’ll find downloadable versions of the RRR pullout, as well as an interactive PDF worksheet.