- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
The College of Nurses has available a range of resources and publications, please select from the links on the right.
See requests for feedback for College submissions currently in preparation.
View copies of completed College Submissions from each year.
The College Journal / Newsletter published and distributed to Members and subscribers 3 times a year. Contributions are welcome from College Members.
NZ premiere Journal for Professional Nursing, published in April, July and November and distributed to all College members and subscribers.
A monthly newspaper dedicated to Nursing with news and articles related to NZ and international news. The College has a dedicated page in Nursing Review each Month and College members receive a subscription to Nursing review as part of their membership.
This page has a range of useful links to related websites