- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Workshop Terms & Conditions
Workshops and event registration cannot be confirmed until payment is received for attendees.
Payments must be received at least 7 days prior to the event to allow for shipping of course materials.
- Cheques must be made out to 'College of Nurses'.
- All direct debit payments must have invoice numbers or attendees name in the reference details, (the College is not responsible if payments cannot be applied because of a lack of information in reference details.)
- Earlybird discounts only apply if paid by the due date, incorrect payments after this will be reinvoiced for the difference.
Please notify the College office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (06) 358 6000 as soon as possible if you will be unable to attend any of our workshops or events. Office hours are 9am-3pm.
Individual cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the event will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received 2-7 days before the event will receive a refund of 75% of paid registration fee.
Cancellations after 11.00am the day before the event or no show on the day do not receive a refund.
Group cancellations (for group bookings of 4+) up to 2 days prior to the event receive a conditional* 75% refund of registration fees.
Notification within 2 days do not receive a refund.
* As a group booking cancellation may result in the event being cancelled. The 75% refund may vary if the whole event has to be cancelled - depending on costs that can be recovered.
The College of Nurses reserves the right to cancel /postpone a workshop. A refund of the registration fee or transfer of registration to a future workshop will be offered.