- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Conferences & Events
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- NP Resources
- Join NPNZ
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Endoscopyon 6 July
- Permanent, full-time position
- Location: Wairua Hospital, Blenheim
Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving nearly 145,000 people across two hospitals, public health and a range of community services.
In partnership with the district-wide Clinical Nurse Specialist (based in Nelson), the Speciality Clinical Nurse provides specialised client-centred care, education and advice using evidence-based knowledge. This role contributes positively to achieving our obligations for patients to receive timely bowel cancer treatment.
We invite applications from suitably qualified Senior Registered Nurses; however, consideration will also be given to RNs, with experience in Endoscopy, who can demonstrate that they are prepared to follow a developmental pathway, enabling them to ultimately practise at the SCN level. It is essential that you have completed a post graduate nursing qualification, or be working toward this.
In your practice you will use excellent communication and teamwork skills to assist patients and whanau to navigate their treatment journey and achieve optimal health outcomes.
Although based at Wairau Hospital, district-wide support and engagement is required as appropriate.
Additional requirements for this position include:
- a current NCNZ registration and practising certificate
- validated clinical experience in endoscopy
- expert level PDRP portfolio, or working towards.
This is a diverse and rewarding role within a supportive, well established team.
Enquiries can be directed in confidence to Monette Johnston, Charge Nurse Manager - Theatre as Nelson and Wairau Hospitals via Monette.firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to view our short 'Welcome to Nelson Marlborough Health' video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQKxH-7e8s
Applications are only accepted online, so to apply or to view the position description please go to our careers website www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers;
Appointment and ongoing employment will be conditional upon criminal record/police checks. This may include checks under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Closing date: Thursday, 26 July 2018.
Online application, CV and cover letter are required before your application can be processed.
Enquiries can be made to Human Resources Nelson telephone: 03 546 1274 or email email@example.com
Register for job alerts / view full details on jobs @ www.nmdhb.govt.nz/careers