- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Registered Nurse - Well Women & Family Truston 10 August
Well Women and Family Trust is looking for a Registered Nurse with passion for and experience in Women’s Health.
We are a charitable trust working with women and their families in the community, we are looking to further develop the scope of women’s health initiatives we can offer under this service.
Currently the service is focussed on working with high priority women to provide cervical screening, sexual health, breast awareness and advice and support on everything between menarche and menopause. We are looking to include preventative anxiety and depression screening and support as part of the service we offer women. We are working alongside current research trials being undertaken by WDHB into HPV self-sampling.
Well Women and Family Trust are an NZQA approved training provider and train health professionals in Women’s Health/Cervical Screening, we are looking to further develop this component of our organisation.
If you are looking to develop and utilise your advanced clinical, teaching and leadership skills, have commenced/completed post graduate study or on the NP pathway it would be fantastic to talk with you about this role.
Remuneration and hours will be negotiated to reflect level of experience and innovation to develop this service.
Please contact Jane Piper, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For further discussion.