- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioner - Aucklandon 2 November
An exciting opportunity for another Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic team providing Urgent Care in East Auckland.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner confident in all general aspects of clinical practice to work independently in our clinic.
East Care is a 24 hour Urgent Care centre that has been serving East Auckland for 30 years. We have a multidisciplinary team of doctors, a nurse practitioner, nurses, intensive care paramedic and health care assistants - all led by the Clinical Director.
We currently already have a Nurse Practitioner working part time who is autonomously seeing all varieties of patients and doing assessment, diagnosis and treatment working within our team in a busy Urgent Care Clinic.
This will be an after hours role which we are happy to look at part time and casual options to fit into the right candidate’s schedule as they get comfortable in the role.
We can offer you;
- flexible shifts (mix of weekend and evening shifts – flexible number of hours)
- generous / competitive hourly rate and incentives
- continuing medical education, supervision and support
- opportunity to learn, grow and teach
If we have captivated you with this opportunity and you have a well rounded knowledge and experience in medicine and would like to consider this opportunity please for forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand