- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Professional Teaching Fellow, School of Nursingon 23 November
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
The University of Auckland is New Zealand's leading University, with a turnover of $1.1bn, including research revenue of over $200m generated across eight diverse faculties and two research institutes. We employ more than 5400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ's largest employers.
We seek to appoint a Professional Teaching Fellow to support postgraduate teaching in the School of Nursing. The School of Nursing is productive and innovative, and strives to provide the most relevant and up to date nursing education possible for its students.
In this role you will deliver postgraduate teaching, including supervising research activities and providing academic pathway advice, to students in the School of Nursing.
There is also the opportunity for you to be involved in research activities within the School.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have experience teaching and supervising nursing students
- In addition to a recognised postgraduate qualification, you will hold NZ Nursing Council registration, with a current NZ practising certificate
- Experience in facilitating student learning, supervising and assessing student' work and evaluating course content and delivery
Please include an up to date CV and cover letter combined as one single document.
Academic enquiries may be directed to Lesley Doughty, Management Director - Postgraduate Taught Courses, at email@example.com
This is a full-time, permanent position; part-time applications may be considered. The role will require travel to be undertaken to deliver teaching across multiple sites.
Applications close Wednesday, 28 November 2018.
For further information and to apply online please visit www.auckland.ac.nz/opportunities
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Maori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, equity groups, parenting support and flexible work go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
Direct enquiries only please - no agencies.