- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Part Time Nurse Practitioner/Prescriberon 6 December
Part time Nurse Practitioner/Prescriber
Needed ASAP Flexible Hours
Whare Oranga is a unique clinic, providing "FREE" Doctor and Nurse Consultation visits to the community. The clinic offers Holistic traditional therapies alongside Clinical Health Services within the one whare (facility).
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Nurse Practitioner/Prescriber who is seeking a new challenge to join our experienced clinical team. This is the chance to be part of a friendly, multi-cultural, very experienced and hardworking team.
You will have a commitment to providing quality primary healthcare, have the ability to prioritise your workload, have great communication and interpersonal skills, a confident practitioner with exceptional patient relationship skills, and the ability to work autonomously and effectively as part of our team. Our main patient population are Maori who can have high complex needs.
This position will be challenging within a highly rewarding environment. A background in Maori and Pacific healthcare and good cultural appreciation with the ability to speak Te reo is desirable but not essential however a "real can do" attitude is essential.
Essential requirements for the Nurse Practitioner Role:
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand (NCNZ) as a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Prescriber with prescribing practice in Primary Health Care.
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Current valid Driver’s Licence
- At least 2 years’ experience in General Practice
- Competent in Medtech-32
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and high level of confidence
- Ability to thrive on the challenge that nursing provides
- Strong cultural sensitivity and experience in a cross cultural environment in NZ beneficial
- Competent with Microsoft Office systems
Short listed applicants will only be contacted.
Looking to fill this position ASAP with the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.com