- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Registered Nurse - Theatreon 20 December
Registered Nurse Theatre
Grace Hospital is a busy private surgical hospital situated in Tauranga.
We have an opportunity for an experienced registered nurse to join our dynamic theatre team covering seven theatres.
This role is full time with rostered shifts totaling 80 hours per fortnight.
You should have
- a minimum of 2years relevant theatre experience in a New Zealand hospital setting.
- a current practicing certificate and a passion for surgical nursing; you must possess good assessment and communication skills.
Please apply including your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close 4pm, 16th January 2019