- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioner - MercyAscot Hospitalson 21 December
NURSE PRACTITIONER - MERCYASCOT HOSPITALS
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse Practitioner to join the MercyAscot Advanced Nursing Team. As the Nurse Practitioner you will provide advanced clinical expertise and guidance to our clinical teams and support our specialists to care for our primarily adult surgical patients.
This Monday to Friday role champions clinical excellence and leads a team of Clinical Nurse Advisors and support assistants who work across both Mercy and Ascot Hospitals.
Working with our specialists and nurses you'll be responsible for our after-hours advanced nursing service; supporting our staff, specialists, patients and their families across the continuum of care. You will actively work across the multidisciplinary services to increase early proactive assessment and intervention of complex clinical situations.
As an advanced practitioner you'll interact with a range of health professionals, and therefore your excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships, and work in partnership is imperative. Ideally, you'll have experience in leadership and have proven success in mentoring and educating nurses at the bedside. An acute care background would also be beneficial.
To succeed in this exciting role, you will also need to:
- Be a Nurse Practitioner with a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Recent surgical experience
- Have the ability to successfully engage stakeholders in a positive manner
- Be a fabulous communicator with an engaging and personable style
We offer a competitive package that includes financial support for continuing education, your practicing certificate, free car parking at both our Epsom and Greenlane sites, an annual Christmas and New Year shut down period, and many other benefits.
If you feel that this could be the role for you please apply now! To: https://careers.mercyascot.co.nz/jobdetails?ajid=hwjB7
Or for more information please call Stacy Valentine on 09 6235700 extn 28425.