- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Links of Interest
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Nursing Review
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
CNS Gerontologyon 12 March
- Permanent, full-time role based in Westport, with flexibility to work across the West Coast
- Three to five years' experience in Gerontology and clinical expertise in this space
- Excellent relationship building and time management skills along with excellent computer shills
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time:
- Dealing with a case load of clients across the Buller/ Reefton region
- Assisting and caring for clients along with their families
- Building key relationships with other services
This is an excellent role for a current CNS wanting to make a change or an excellent current RN wanting to step up into a CNS role. This role will be focused on caring for our patients in their homes and working alongside their families to ensure that they are receiving the best care possible.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to person centred, restorative model of care which wraps services around clients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on email@example.com
Click Here to apply online
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Closing Date: Friday, 29 March 2019