- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioneron 16 April
An exciting opportunity for another Nurse Practitioner to join our dynamic team providing Urgent Care in East Auckland.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner confident in all general aspects of medicine to work independently in our clinic.
East Care is a 24 hour Urgent Care centre that has been serving East Auckland for 30 years. We have a multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, intensive care paramedic and health care assistants - all led by the Clinical Director.
We are leading the field in developing Nurse Practitioners as a key role with Urgent Care. We already have 2 Nurse Practitioners working part time autonomously seeing all types of patients and carrying out assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
We are happy to look at part time and casual options to fit into the right candidate’s schedule as they get comfortable in the role. One of our current Nurse Practitioner’s is also the lead clinician overnight and there is the opportunity for you to develop into this role.
We can offer you;
- flexible shifts (mix of weekend and evening shifts – flexible number of hours)
- overnight shifts also a possibility
- generous / competitive hourly rate and incentives
- continuing medical education, supervision and support
- opportunity to learn, grow and teach
- Opportunity to shape the development of Nurse Practitioners and nursing in Urgent Care.
If we have captivated you with this opportunity and you have a well rounded knowledge and experience in medicine and would like to consider this opportunity please for forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand