- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Registered Nurse - NSW Healthon 2 May
You will be an energetic, confident and experienced nurse who fits easily into most work environments, with a strong capability to provide quality care to a broad range of patients.
Seize the opportunity to work in a rural and regional area building your skills, reaching your full potential and having the opportunity to expand your career as you meet the challenges as an autonomous health care professional. With a strong ability to be self-directed and a strong emphasis on client advocacy you will join a sector with a strong dedication to the growth and development of staff.
As a registered nurse your previous experience in providing a high level of care to patients is imperative in their wellbeing, safety and positive hospital experience.
The facilities within the region include hospitals supported by community health services or a single multi-purpose facility offering a range of medical, hospital and community services. Ranging from a fifty two bed hospital to a twenty bed multi-purpose service the Mehi Cluster of Hunter New England Local Health District has the Health’s largest representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of any NSW Health District. The region is a major agricultural centre for NSW, unique in its environment and surrounds with the large town of Moree at its centre. Information on the region in northern NSW, and its facilities can be found in more detail at http://bit.ly/MehiSectorDetails
Hunter New England Local Health District (HNELHD) is a great place to grow your career. We are a recognised leader in the healthcare industry, providing a range of public health services to the Hunter, New England and Lower Mid North Coast regions. As the largest employer in the region, we encourage collaboration, openness and respect in the workplace to empower our employees to use their knowledge, skills and experience to meet the principle of Excellence. Every patient. Every time.
An eligibility list will be created for future permanent full or part time and temporary full or part time vacancies.
Job share arrangements will be considered.
Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination against Specific Diseases
If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health policy directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy
Please address the selection criteria for this position as thoroughly as possible so your application can be considered for the role. For assistance with selection criteria, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNE_Job_Application_Guide
Candidates will be assessed against the Essential Requirements and Selection Criteria for this position. Please ensure you read the position description (link in advertisement below) prior to submitting an application.
Candidates invited to interview will need to bring originals of qualifications or licenses required for the position for sighting by the panel.
Stepping Up Website
Stepping Up aims to assist Indigenous job applicants understand how to apply for roles within NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment process and addresses some of the challenges that can be experienced by hiring managers so they can more effectively structure recruitment to roles within NSW Health.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/HNEHealthSteppingUp.
Salary packaging is beneficial to most Hunter New England Health staff. You can potentially salary package a range of your personal expenses including but not limited to novated motor vehicle lease, relocation expenses and HECS/HELP debt . Find out more information by contacting Prosperity Salary Packaging via email at email@example.com or on (02) 4907 7200 or 1300 761 388.
Further information about facilities, positions and locations can be directed to the below contacts, alternatively direct your questions at Bronte.Marshall@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au and you will be responded to promptly.
- Bronwyn Cosh - Moree Hospital - phone (02) 6757 0009 or 0428 657 610
- Anne Lemmon - Moree Community Health - phone (02) 6757 0211 or 0428 239 576
- Sharon Simpson - Narrabri Hospital - phone (02) 6799 2911 or 0429 800 924
- Margo Carberry - Narrabri Community Health - phone (02) 6799 2903 or 0429 100 071
- Elizabeth Worboys - Boggabri - phone (02) 6749 7031 or 0467 801 593
- Jocelyn Palmer - Wee Waa - phone (02) 6795 0408 or 0429 964 465
- Sue Mack - Bingara - phone (02) 6728 0106 or 0458 026 300
- Renae Bolch - Warialda - phone (02) 6728 9006 or 0428 753 175
Applications Close: 30 August 2019