- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Registered Nurses Oncology Departmenton 23 May
Genuine opportunity to make a difference and improve outcomes for New Zealand families!
Registered Nurses Oncology Department
The Oncology Department at Regional Cancer and Blood Service in Auckland City Hospital is inviting applications from committed registered nurses with excellent communication skills, recent acute nursing experience and a passion for providing high quality patient care. We are part of the largest Regional Cancer Service in New Zealand and are proud to be ‘growing’ cancer nurses for New Zealand.
If you are passionate about nursing and are looking for purpose and fulfilment in your next role then we would love to hear from you to learn more about your current situation and experience. Contact us now!
For more information and to apply, please click on the link below. Only online applications via our website will be accepted.
Welcome Haere Mai | Respect Manaaki | Together Tūhono | Aim High Angamua