- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioner - Health New Lynnon 12 June
Nurse Practitioner wanted - New Lynn, Auckland
At Health New Lynn our vision is to provide quality healthcare that is accessible to the people of New Lynn and surrounding areas.
Health New Lynn is a Cornerstone accredited practice and cares for a community of 18,000 patients from a wide and diverse range of cultures.
We have a fixed term 12-month position available for a Nurse Practitioner (32 hours per week) whose scope of practice is life span.
You will be working with a highly respected group of GPs and nurses, supported by an experienced reception and administration team.
We are co-located with the New Lynn Transport Centre, and 13km away from the CBD.
You must be legally eligible to work in New Zealand, be registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand, and hold current Medical Indemnity Insurance.
Please apply via Seek (www.seek.co.nz/job/39142282) and attach your CV and a covering letter in confidence marked to the attention of Greg Clarke, Chief Executive Officer.