- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
General Practice - Registered Nurseon 18 June
General Practice - Registered Nurse
Accredited and well established suburban medical practice
- Excellent working condition in a family focused practice
- Located conveniently in the heart of Albany Village, North Shore
We are a busy accredited General Practice in Albany, North Shore, looking for a part time/full time Registered Nurse to join our team.
Modern Multilingual Medical Practice required a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team.
Part time hours, permanent position, immediate start.
Role includes all aspects of General Practice Nursing, Wound Care, Immunisations and procedures.
We offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and upskilling - RN training and development.
- Current Nurse Registration
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and collaborative approach to patient care
- A sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
- Proven multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
- General Practice nursing experience (preferred but not essential)
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Current Indemnity Insurance
- Must have full NZ driving license
- Independent Vaccinator's and/or a Smear taker would be a bonus, but not essential
- Being familiar with MedTech Evolution (or similar) would be an advantage
- No CAP RN's
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.
Do you have the qualities that we are looking for?
If you would like to join our team please send your resume and a cover letter to our Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.