- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
PALLIATIVE CARE REGISTERED NURSE 0.8 FTE Permanenton 10 July
a unique environment – a privileged role
Our nursing team are dedicated professionals with considerable expertise. We’re looking for another talented, compassionate palliative care registered nurse to join our team in a permanent 0.8 FTE role.
This is your opportunity to be part of something special; to use your skills to make a tangible difference to someone’s life and that of their families.
Somethings are an absolute must – a current annual practising certificate, and a full driver’s licence. A post grad certificate in palliative care is desirable, and a willingness to continue further education.
Working in a hospice environment is an incredibly rewarding career option. Keen to know more? We’d love to hear from you.
To find out more please give Heather Lewis a call on 03 546 3950
email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
post to: Ruth Seabright, People & Capability Advisor, Nelson Tasman Hospice, PO Box 283, Nelson 7040.
A job description can be viewed on our website www.nelsonhospice.org.nz
Applications close end of business 29 July 2019