- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Rural Nurse Specialist - Greymouth Districton 11 July
- Permanent, part-time role working up to 48 hours per fortnight within our team based in Moana in the Grey Region
- Registered Nurse with current APC, ideally with at least five years' experience in an RN role
- Passion for community nursing, flexibility and a desire to up-skill and extend your practice
- PRIME and On Call duties will be required in this role as well
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time
This role is full of variety and no day will be the same, you will be available to assist with any nursing needs across the community such as:
- District and Public Health Nursing
- Practice, Emergency and Acute nursing
- Community Mental health including both adult and youth.
This is an excellent role for any nurse that is looking to grow in their skills and knowledge while making a real difference to a community. You will be working within a diverse community with a range of ethnicities and background. We are ideally looking for someone with a background in practice, district or acute nursing. Ideally with at least five years' experience in one or more of these areas.
This role is based in Moana which is 25 min east of Greymouth and will be working in the local community.
PRIME and an On call component is a part of this role as well.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Ability to work self-directed but be able to access networks for assistance when needed
- Interest in working at the top your RN scope of practice and ability to work at this advanced level
- Passion for variety and the challenge that comes with this
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact:
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Closing date: Sunday, 21 July 2019