- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioner - Taupo Medical Centreon 2 August
If you’re a Nurse Practitioner who enjoys an active lifestyle, plenty of recreation and family time, fresh air and clean water, the Taupō Medical Centre, in the heart of New Zealand is the place to be.
We need someone new to join our innovative HealthCareHome practice (see www.healthcarehome.co.nz for more information on this innovative model of care). We’d love you to join our team of eight GPs, two nurse practitioners, and a great team of health and administration professionals. You will be in a well-supported clinical setting where you can enhance your clinical skills, and be a part of new, exciting and innovative healthcare delivery; as well as continue your own professional development.
This is a thriving, well-supported, modern family practice with an excellent and welcoming work environment.
On the shores of Lake Taupō, New Zealand’s largest lake, Taupō is a go-ahead town with a flourishing tourism industry, a wide range of successful businesses, great schools, and just an hour from the ski areas of Tongariro National Park, World Heritage Area.
It’s the perfect spot for anyone who enjoys an outdoor lifestyle whether that’s kicking a ball with the kids, swimming, fishing, hiking, boating, hunting or cycling – just about everything is on offer and easy to access.’
Ideally, we require an experienced nurse practitioner with a scope across the lifespan, however we welcome expressions of interest from all nurse practitioners.
For further information and a job description please get in touch with our Practice Manager Helena Watts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org