- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Educator - Perioperative, Outpatient and Surgical Services (Nelson & Wairau Hospitals)on 13 August
Nurse Educator - Perioperative, Outpatient and Surgical Services
- 8 FTE (64 hours/fortnight)
- Time to take a career step and take on a nurse educator role
- Great opportunity to have a bigger impact
About the role
This is a district wide 0.8FTE position based at Nelson Hospital; working 0.5FTE at Nelson Hospital and 0.3FTE at Wairau Hospital in Blenheim.
As a Nurse Educator it is your role to improve the experience of health consumers by ensuring the provision of a confident and capable nurse workforce. A big part of this role will be ensuring that clinical quality systems are in place within and across our nursing services to enhance care delivery.
You will be an experience registered nurse with a current practicing certificate and substantial perioperative/ surgical experience. The successful applicant will have proven teaching ability in both formal and informal settings, and will have a clinical masters degree, or be working towards.
Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving over 150,000 people across two main hospitals, public health and a range of community services. We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, job security, and workplace wellness programmes.
Find out more about us https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC34XErxkHJ5YAn59o6SrhnA
What we offer
We offer an environment where our team strives to achieve the best outcomes for our patients and their families and whānau. We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, job security, and workplace wellness programmes.
Nelson is one of New Zealand's top lifestyle destinations and offers an amazing variety of leisure pursuits, beaches, rivers and national parks with great opportunities for outdoor activities as well as abundant sunshine and outstanding scenery.
For more information on the Nelson/Tasman region visit - http://www.nelsonnz.com/
How to apply
For role specific information please contact Sandra McLean-Cooper on Sandra.McLean-Cooper@nmdhb.govt.nz
For general enquiries please contact our Recruitment team on email@example.com or 03 546 1274.
Keen to apply now, it's easy. Please fill in our online application form.
Applications close: Sunday, 25 August 2019.