- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Clinical Nurse Manager - Whangamataon 23 August
Clinical Nurse Manager
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a great lifestyle by the beach in stunning New Zealand?
Location: Whangamata, North Island
Moana House is an excellent well-maintained facility set in beautiful surroundings within the Whangamata Community. If you are looking for a new career opportunity that provides you with both a new challenge and a lifestyle close to the beach in one of the top-rated countries in the world, then apply now! With a stable workforce these opportunities do not come up often and with nurses on the New Zealand Immigration Skills Shortage List, timing couldn’t be better to make that change!
Moana House provides a safe and caring environment for their residents who require residential care and support, either on a full-time basis or for respite care. They provide a range of services to the community including home level care; primary, convalescent and palliative are and Acute GP hospital beds.
In exchange you will be able to offer exceptional communication skills in order to work in collaboration with the existing team of health professionals, providing leadership under the direction of the General Manager. In order to achieve success, you will also be able to practice independently by applying professional knowledge and skills to assess, develop, implement and evaluate all nursing care.
An understanding of policy and procedures, workflow, health and safety, quality and risk management would be required skills for this role. In addition to this, the ability to develop and coach staff within a supportive framework would be of great advantage.
We are looking for a person who has the following competencies in addition to the above:
- The ability to support the provision of primary, convalescent and palliative services.
- Ability to work within financial budgets and against set targets.
- Ability to work with and maintain key external stakeholder relationships.
- The ability to prioritise and organise according to the needs of the business.
- Proven practical knowledge of the Health & Disability Sector Standards.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Quality Systems.
- Ability to work within the multidisciplinary team structure
If you believe you have the key qualities and experience for this critical leadership role, please send your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com or pick up the phone and call 07 823 0105 for more information.