- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Hope Foundation for Research on Ageing - Knowledge Exchange Dayon 28 August
Flyer and Registration Form Hope Foundation Knowledge Exchange Day... (0.34MB)
An opportunity for young/new researchers to present their research work-any discipline related to ageing
Hear from leading NZ researchers in the field of ageing
Network, be inspired, share knowledge
Who should attend?
Students, Masters/PhD researchers, anyone interested in the field of ageing research.
Register your interest to: MareeT@adhb.govt.nz
No cost- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided
Domain Lodge Cancer Society
1 Boyle Cres, Grafton, Auckland 1023
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Knowledge Exchange October 18
The format of this knowledge exchange is different than most conferences in that we are trying to share, inform, collaborate and encourage our young researchers into Gerontology Research in its widest sense. We encourage you submit an abstract in the following areas
1 Established research groups /senior researchers
Present a summary of research to date / key highlights /and a glimpse into your future research directions .
Aims to give young researchers a view of what is possible , ideas for the future as well as informing a wider audience. Time guide 15 min
2 Specific Gerontology Research Results
Traditional format .Time guide 10 min and 5 min for discussion.
3 Research Ideas
For those with ideas that need help, collaborators, guidance encouragement. Brief presentation 5 minutes and questions for audience
Guidelines for Abstract
- Maximum word count = 300 words.
- Abstract to begin TITLE, AUTHORS NAME(S), PROVENANCE. An example might be: ASSESSMENT OF DELIRIUM IN THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT. SMITH MA, JONES BD, TUHOE MT. DEPARTMENT OF GERIATRIC MEDICINE, WEST HARBOUR HOSPITAL.
- The abstract should be in the form of bolded structured headings (without line spaces between them) in the suggested format :
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Introduction, Research Summary , Future Directions
- Research Idea , Supporting evidence , questions for audience
- Do not use macros within your abstract.
- Any tables should be created within the abstract itself.
- Any references must be included in the body of the text using names and journal references only but not the title.
- Abbreviations must only be used if defined immediately after the full word or phrase is used for the first time.
We like to share names and contacts of researchers.
If you are NOT happy to do this tick here.
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Put your name in the subject line
Closing date September 27 2019
Registration Form: Hope Foundation Knowledge Exchange Day... (0.34MB)
Knowledge Exchange October 18 2019
Any current research interests___________________________________________________________________________________
Special dietary requirements__________________________________
We like to share names and contacts of researchers. If you are NOT happy to do this tick here. o
Registration No Costs, but must register for catering purposes
Return to Dr Maree Todd Chair of HOPE Foundation for Research on Ageing: