- About Us
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Health Central
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
Nurse Practitioner - Taupo Health Centreon 8 October
Taupo Health Centre
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated, energetic individual to join our modern general practice as a permanent full-time Nurse Practitioner.
This position attracts a competitive salary in return for working 8/10ths weekdays, as well as sharing in a townwide after-hours roster.
Taupo Health Centre is a teaching practice with an excellent supportive Peer Review Group, and provides assistance with CPD.
Your role would include a variety of duties, such as acute care, long term conditions and working with our enrolled patient population to improve health outcomes.
If you are a qualified Nurse Practitioner who would enjoy working in a busy well-supported environment, then we would love to hear from you. Our practice is situated near the shores of world-renowned Lake Taupo, with leisure activities all year round, and we’re just an hour away from the slopes of Mt Ruapehu. If lifestyle is an important consideration for you, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please contact Leigh Brookland, Practice Manager on (07) 378 7060 or email your interest to: L.Brookland@taupohealth.co.nz