- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nursing Roles - Wagga Wagga (NSW)on 22 October
The Wagga Wagga Effect
Standing on the banks of the Mighty Murrumbidgee River, Wagga Wagga in regional New South Wales is the largest inland city in the state. This bustling micro city boasts a metropolitan appeal with shopping, an array of schools, university, Defence Bases, festivals and sporting events while maintaining a country community feel.
Now exceeding 55 000 in population, Wagga Wagga is the ninth fastest growing city in New South Wales. Equal driving distance between Sydney and Melbourne and Australia’s Capital Canberra only being a day trip away, this historical city is easily accessible. But why would you ever leave once you are there? Spend your weekends strolling through the award winning parks, sipping wines from local wineries, catch a show at the theatres or simply enjoy a relaxing afternoon at one of the many entertainment establishments available.
With median house prices of $420 000 and some of the best schools in the district, Wagga Wagga is a fantastic place to raise a family while continuing to have the affordability to take that sneaky holiday to the coast every year.
Wagga Wagga is also proud of the recently redeveloped Wagga Wagga Base Hospital. Wagga Wagga Base Hospital is one of the busiest rural hospitals in NSW with over 300 beds, 40,000 emergency presentations, 1,100 births and approximately 11,000 operations annually.
Do you have a passion for Nursing Education, Management or Emergency Nursing? If yes, Wagga Wagga has more than an amazing lifestyle to offer you!
The Wagga Wagga Base Hospital is currently seeking a Full Time Paediatric Nurse Unit Manager a Part Time Clinical Nurse Educator for the Interventional Services Unit and Emergency Nurses to join their team today. Interested? Why wouldn’t you be?
Don't miss out on these excellent opportunities to broaden your skills, apply now through IWorkForNSW: https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au by searching "Wagga Wagga”. Questions? Get in touch with our Director of Nursing and Midwifery Michele Coghlan: Michele.Coghlan@health.nsw.gov.au