- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Clinical Nurse Manager - Hokitikaon 8 November
- Full-time, permanent role within in our team based in Hokitika
- Currently Registered and highly skilled nurse ideally with a background rural/remote medicine
- Excellent clinical leadership and interpersonal skills, strong emotional intelligence and high levels of cultural competency
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time:
- Supporting and ensuring that high levels of clinical practice are being conducted across the region
- Working closely with other area managers to ensure a continuity of care across the West Coast
- Overseeing and leading our teams including our Rural Nurse Specialists
If you are wanting to step into a rural nursing leadership role thane look no further, we here at West Coast DHB are leading the way in rural health delivered and this role is pivotal in how rural and remote nursing is delivered. You will be leading a team of Rural Nurse Specialists, District Nurses and overseeing a ACNM and a team leader.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Strong understanding of rural and remote medicine along with skills in emergency care, primary care and long term conditions
- Passion for developing and bring the best out of others
- Flexible, Self-motivated and happy to embrace change
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy.
Phone: 03 337 7890
Closing date: 24 November 2019
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!