- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Hauora Health Centre (Nelson)on 15 November
Nurse Practitioner wanted in General Practice, Central Nelson
Hauora Health Centre is looking for a Nurse Practitioner locum with a view to a permanent position in our growing practice. Nelson’s only nurse-owned General Practice has a diverse population of around two and a half thousand patients in a high-needs area. Having only just opened in September, we are on our journey to Cornerstone Accreditation, currently we have Foundation status.
Our team and communication within it are vitally important to us. We are passionate about work/life balance in a kind, supportive and fun work atmosphere. We believe in treating the whole patient, not just their conditions. We have a strong focus on mental health and long-term condition management and a true desire to improve the health of our wider community.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with a general scope of practice to be able to work 6-8/10 per week ideally (but negotiable) including Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We would expect you to be autonomously working but be fully supported by our highly-experienced GP, RN and medical reception staff.
Nelson and Hauora Health has much to offer you, so if you’re friendly team-player who is keen to make a difference in a dynamic new working environment, please send your CV and cover letter to Gordon.Munro@Hauorahealth.nz
We will happily interview or chat via video-link or FaceTime if you’re unable to make it to Nelson.