- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Primary Health (Dunedin)on 29 November
Fixed Term (2 Years)
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
Recruitment Contact: email@example.com
Nurse Practitioner – Primary Health
Aukaha is a stand-alone commercial consultancy based in Otago that works for Manawhenua in the areas of the environmental and health fields. We advocate for Kāi Tahu environmental and cultural aspirations in resource management; facilitate consultation with Kāi Tahu Papatipu Rūnanga; and support Māori hauora (health) and wellbeing. The Board, shareholders, industry groups and the wider organisation is passionate and committed to driving Aukaha as an organisation forward with a very strong commercial and strategic focus.
Owned by five Rūnaka from across the region, everything we do is to build a stronger economic, social, cultural and environmental base for our shareholders and our communities.
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or a Registered Nurse interested in becoming a Nurse Practitioner in the area of Primary Health.
- You are a Nurse Practitioner- Primary Health or Registered nurse on the NP Pathway preferably with papers credited to a Masters of Nursing
- You’re passionate and have a sound knowledge of Maori and Primary Health.
- Your verbal and written communication, and great time management are second to none.
- You possess excellent clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning
- You work well in kaupapa Maori setting, and interact competently with clients from diverse backgrounds
- You have exceptional organisational, communication and reporting skills.
- You hold a current, Full NZ Drivers’ license
Life @ Aukaha
Aukaha is the perfect place to grow your career. You’ll get the chance to contribute to exciting, challenging and important mahi and be rewarded with a competitive salary. You won’t be hidden away you will be working with Maori providers across Otago that will support and guide you as to the needs of their communities. It’s a fun, whanau friendly environment.