- About Us
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Organisations Leaders Group Repository
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Rotorua Medical Groupon 17 December
Nurse Practitioner – Rotorua Medical Group
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner, 6-8/10ths to join our busy Cornerstone accredited practice.
As a Nurse Practitioner with a general scope of practice, it is expected that you be skilful in all aspects of the provision of patient care and be able to work autonomously conducting physical assessments, diagnosing, treating common conditions and prescribing medications to our diverse patient population.
You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive team of GP’s, practice nurses and non clinical support staff who have a common goal to improve the health of their community.
If you are friendly, compassionate, a great communicator and a team player we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com