- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Quality Compliance & Audit Manager (Oceania Healthcare)on 26 June
Oceania Healthcare is the proud owner and operator of 37 aged care centres and retirement villages across New Zealand, which are home to over 2,400 residents. As the third largest provider of aged care in New Zealand, we are passionate about supporting our local communities and providing the very best care to meet kiwi’s needs.
Our clinical expertise is world-class, and the clinical management team works Nationwide to provide robust frameworks, policies and support to ensure each of our sites is appropriately equipped and staffed to provide quality care to our residents.
In this senior role, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the quality of services provided throughout Oceania, ensuring that the highest standards of quality assurance, clinical and care practices are maintained across all parts of the organisation.
Preferred location for this role is Auckland but negotiable.
You would be reporting directly to Dr Frances Hughes (CNZM), our GM Nursing and Clinical, who is passionate about achieving a global level of excellence in aged care. Frances has significant international leadership experience, with governments, World Health Organisation and the International Council of Nurses.
To be successful you will need to:
- Be a leader and team player with excellent communication skills.
- Be confident drafting, reviewing and finalising clinical and care policy and managing corresponding documentation.
- Assume responsibility for all audit certification processes and ensuring the organisation meets the standards and legislation from governing bodies for aged care services.
- Take a key role in ensuring clinical quality and risk assessment at our care centres.
- Develop and review a strategic quality, compliance and internal audit plan for Oceania and monitor and report against it.
- Report on and follow up clinical care related complaints and critical events.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has at least six years’ previous experience of working in quality roles in the health sector.
- Is a health professional with current registration in New Zealand and practising certificate in nursing or another clinical discipline.
- Has a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Has significant communication and relationship management skills
- Has a substantive understanding of the regulatory requirements within the health sector
- Uses analytical thinking and well-articulated communication to prepare reports, and
- Has experience of audit and compliance within the health sector.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Closing Date: 13 July 2020