- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Analyst (Oceania Healthcare)on 26 June
Oceania Healthcare is the proud owner and operator of 37 aged care centres and retirement villages across New Zealand, which are home to over 2,400 residents. As the third largest provider of aged care in New Zealand, we are passionate about supporting our local communities and providing the very best care to meet kiwi’s needs.
Our clinical expertise is world-class, and the clinical management team works Nationwide to provide robust frameworks, policies and support to ensure each of our sites is appropriately equipped and staffed to provide quality care to our residents.
In this role you will gather relevant information and data and analyse it for the business to be able to make key decisions. This includes information relating to KPI’s, quality control, workforce planning, and strategic direction-setting.
You would be reporting directly to Dr Frances Hughes (CNZM), our GM Nursing and Clinical, who is passionate about achieving a global level of excellence in aged care. Frances has significant international leadership experience, with governments, World Health Organisation and the International Council of Nurses.
To be successful you will need to:
- Track and report on key quality, workforce, clinical, health and safety performance indicators for the business and identify variances and trends.
- Determine information required to inform reports.
- Collect and analyse relevant information and draft reports as required.
- Identify trends, areas for improvement, opportunities for growth, business performance indicators.
- Develop reports for tracking and for the business that are clear and succinct, and
- Model different scenarios for quality, clinical improvement and workforce.
We are looking for a person who has:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar analytical role.
- Experience and capability in drafting reports using analysis of quantitative data.
- Experience in preparing reports for senior executives.
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding the New Zealand health sector, preferably the aged care sector.
- Understanding of financial management and analysis.
- Strong written communication and computer skills, including advanced Excel, and.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Closing Date: 13 July 2020