- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Rural Generalist (Kaikoura)on 30 July
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Rural Generalist
- Rare full-time, permanent role with our team at Kaikoura Health Te Ha o Te Ora
- Highly skilled Clinical Nurse Specialist with a diverse background of experience including Acute care
- Diverse role working across both primary and secondary care
Our Purpose: Why we do it
When you work with the Canterbury District Health Board, you're part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
The Team: What we do
This is a rare role within our team at Kaikoura Health Te Ha o Te Ora as a CNS within the specialty of Rural Generalist. This is a diverse and varied role where you will be working across the health system but focusing on aged, primary and secondary care. This would be an ideal role for a skilled CNS who is looking to work within a truly rural generalist role.
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- providing expert nursing knowledge across the organisation
- providing clinical nursing leadership to the broad range of health, community and professional groups
- have a passion for further education and upskilling of other nurses.
Your skills will include the following:
- Excellent assessment skills and ability to prescribe advanced nursing therapeutics.
- Ability to guide, support and lead staff across a variety of different areas
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
The Canterbury DHB believes that diversity and inclusion is key to ensure we deliver the best care for our diverse population. The Canterbury DHB is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer that welcomes and respects everyone.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Please apply online or to discuss further becoming part of our team, please contact: Simon Liddy
Phone: 027 839 5946
Closing Date: 23 August 2020