- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner Intern (Waikato)on 15 September
Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner Intern wanted - Waikato.
Residential Eldercare Services provide comprehensive onsite GP and NP services for residential care facilities in the Waikato.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner Intern (within last 2 papers to Masters
Nursing or last year of study) with a general scope of practice and able to work autonomously but will be fully supported by our highly experienced GP's and NP's and our Practice Manager.
This position is full time or part time.
If you're a great communicator, friendly team player and are passionate about caring for the elderly we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com