- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Registered Nurse - Cannabis Clinic (Takapuna)on 15 September
The Cannabis Clinic is New Zealand's leading medicinal cannabis clinic. We are looking for a registered nurse to join. Want to expand your clinical experience? Work in a highly supportive team environment? Work to help patients and their families in a highly rewarding job?
We are looking for an enthusiastic nurse who is open to learn and upskill and work in our Takapuna based clinic. All training provided. We treat patients who have a variety of health conditions, from children to palliative care. The role will involve:
- consulting with patients and their families about specific health condition(s)
- listening and understanding the unique problems each patient presents with
- working with our experienced doctors under standing orders to administer medicinal cannabis products
- following up patients and families
This role suits someone who is a quick learner and is comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment. Amazing team and clinic atmosphere.
If you are an experienced nurse looking for a fresh start, this could be the answer. If you are a junior nurse looking to add more value and grow your experience with a willingness to learn and work independently, this could be for you.
Start date ASAP
Training materials and support provided. Competitive hourly rates.
Clinic in Takapuna, Auckland
Starting hours flexible but ideally gradual commencement, with 10 hours per week with room to increase to 20 or 30 or 40 as required. We are happy to consider working around your requirements.
Please apply by sending an email with your CV to:
Dr Waseem Alzaher
We look forward to hearing from you.