- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Social Media
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Join NPNZ
- Nursing Praxis
Theatre Manager - Mercy Hospital, Aucklandon 12 October
THEATRE MANAGER – MERCY HOSPITAL, AUCKLAND
Are you an experienced perioperative leader who's passionate about clinical care and optimal patient outcomes? If your answer is YES then we have an amazing opportunity available for a Theatre Manager at Mercy Hospital. At Mercy we offer an extensive range of Surgical services including, Orthopaedic, Cardiac, Vascular, General (incl Colorectal, Hepatobilary, Oesophageal, Pancreatic), & Head & Neck.
We've recently redesigned our leadership structure within MercyAscot and this coupled with our future developments makes it's an exciting time to join us. You'll report to the Hospital Manager and use your extensive leadership and clinical expertise to run the day to day operational management of the Theatres to ensure the delivery of optimal patient outcomes, whilst enabling us to deliver on our vision and key strategic projects. As a senior leader you'll work closely with the multidisciplinary team and inter departmental leaders with a strong focus on delivering excellence in customer service to our Specialists.
As our preferred candidate, you will have the following attributes:
- Be a NZ registered nurse with a current APC
- Demonstrated operational leadership and management within Operating Rooms
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key customers
- Have a passion developing clinical capability and driving best practice
- Be able to manage resources effectively
- Ability to work independently to achieve targets
What will we offer you in return?
You'll join an organisation that is progressive, responsive and agile. We'll add value to your leadership career by providing a comprehensive induction plan to support your transition to the role, and then supporting you with the right tools, the right leadership and the right support network to succeed in this demanding role. We're New Zealand's leading provider of private surgical care and you'll enjoy working alongside Auckland's leading Specialists.
Competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave, generous health subsidy, Christmas and New Year closedown, free onsite parking. For more information on employee benefits visit our Careers site
Here at Mercy Ascot we value being adaptable, having effective communication skills, being accountable for our actions and providing excellence in customer service. If you are wondering what it's like to work at MercyAscot have a look at what our current employees have to say.
Our values: Here at MercyAscot we value being adaptable, having effective communication skills, being accountable for our actions and we want to provide excellent customer service to both our internal and external customers.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and growing private organisation, so if this opportunity sparks your interest please APPLY now.
Or for more information call Jan Arnold Talent Acquisition Manager on 09 941 4135.
Applications close at midnight on Thursday 10th December 2020, however we reserve the right to close applications earlier as needed.