- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Pleasant Point Health Centreon 7 January
Nurse Practitioner (Matanga tapuhi)
Pleasant Point Health Centre
The Pleasant Point Health Centre is looking for an experienced primary health care nurse practitioner to join our exciting NP-owned and led practice for 6-10 sessions per week. The Pleasant Point Health Centre is set in a quiet South Canterbury township, 20 minutes from Timaru and right on the doorstep to the mountains, ski-fields and lakes of the Mackenzie country.
This permanent position is due to increased patient numbers, aiming for a reduced workload for our lead clinician and ensuring good work/life balances for all clinical staff.
We are a progressive practice, making good use of technology, continuously refining our own model of care and developing our team’s range of expertise.
We offer competitive remuneration rates, a fantastic, fun work environment and training support for any areas of special interest.
If you are interested, please contact Tania Kemp via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 027 6896177.