- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Clinical Nurse Manager - Primary Care (Greymouth)on 8 January
Clinical Nurse Manager - Primary Care
- Permanent, full-time Nursing Management role in our team based in Greymouth
- trong nursing management background and experience in Primary Services would be beneficial
- Excellent leadership skills including building relationships, stakeholder engagement and high level of communication skills.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time:
- Lead and develop the Integrated Family Health services to ensure that high quality care is always delivered
- Develop collaboration within our health services across both primary and secondary care
- Work closely with operations managers and clinical leaders in line with West Coast DHB strategies
This is a key nursing management role in our team leading our new Integrated Family Health Service which includes our Primary care practice as well as our Outpatients and Infusions services. You will be leading a team dealing with the wide breath of primary care and outpatients presentations but will also work in partnership with the Acute Zone Clinical Nurse Manager who is situated in the same building, to ensure that unplanned care is provided for.In this role leadership and relationship building skills are key to ensure that a high level of care is consistent across the service.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- High levels of interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be a role model for clinical and professional competence across the Integrated Health Service
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Phone: 027 839 5946
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!