- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioner - Taumarunuion 26 January
NURSE PRACTITIONER - TAUMARUNUI
Start – ASAP
- Nurse Practitioner role
- Collegial support with ongoing training and development
- Community owned and operated
Map details: Click here to view
An opportunity is available for a self-motivated Nurse Practitioner to join a community owned practice in Taumarunui for 10 sessions per week.
We are seeking an expert with a broad knowledge and skill set, with the ability to provide comprehensive care and services to all ages. You will need a strong work ethic and a high level of flexibility and initiative in treating common to complex conditions. You are comfortable working autonomously and enjoy a challenge, ensuring you take a collaborative team approach while maintaining a sense of humour.
The practice delivers healthcare services through the Whanau Ora integrated model of care and proudly embrace a multi and interdisciplinary approach to health care provision for their patients. The organisation has a long and successful history of providing health and social services to the community including primary health, early childhood, mental health, and aged care.
The supportive practice team share a great sense of humour and encourage ongoing training and development of their staff. The role would suit someone who is down to earth and can relate well to all ethnicities as there is a large Māori population in the region.
Remuneration will be based on experience with annual registration costs covered by the practice. Contribution towards relocation and accommodation negotiable. A vehicle will be available for work purposes.
The rural town of Taumarunui lies half-way between Auckland and Wellington which means it’s only 40 minutes to the ski fields and 45 minutes to the inspiring Lake Taupo. The town has a population of approximately 5500 people, offers very affordable properties and an amazing lifestyle. Taumarunui has some of the best outdoor recreation in the country such as the new Timber Trail for mountain biking at Pureora Forest Park and trout fishing and canoeing at three nearby rivers.
For more information about the region see here.
How to apply
Contact Jacinta Sanders, GM Workforce Recruitment for a confidential discussion on +64 4 495 5871.