- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Nurse Practitioners New Zealand Bi-Annual Conference 2021on 12 February
Early bird registration fees apply until 31st May so make sure you register promptly to enjoy those savings.
This year's conference theme is:
“The 20th anniversary of Nurse Practitioners in New Zealand; celebrating our anniversary and looking ahead to being a key part of health care’s future"
The programme will be confirmed by the 8th March.
Our website will be updated every month with speaker bio's and more information to hopefully inspire you to attend.
The workshops have limited places due to their nature of being practical hands on, so if you want to update your resuscitation skills (NZ Resus Council cert - CORE advanced or CORE intermediate) or attend your first USS skills workshop, then jump online asap, NPNZ members get priority.
Masterton in the beautiful Wairarapa is a stunning location and the Copthorne resort and conference facilities are 4.5 star so we will be wowed by our surroundings and local produce whilst we experience two full days of professional development and networking.
We (the conference committee and the executive committee) look forward to seeing you there in October!