- About Us
- International Nurses Day 2020
- State of the World’s Nursing report
- COVID-19 Resources
- Continuing Nursing Education CNE - Goodfellow Unit
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Template
- CNA(NZ) Press Releases
- Endorsement Application Form
- Guidelines and Professional Position statements
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- Interim Report of the Health & Disability System Review
- Links of Interest
- Managing Bullying & Fostering Health Work In Nursing
- National Nursing Consortium
- National Nursing Leaders Group Repository
- Understanding bias - Wiki Haumaru Tūroro | Patient Safety Week 2019
- Ngā aratohu maimoa hauwarea | Frailty care guides
- Nursing Praxis in NZ
- Primary Health Care Resources
- Professional Support Guides
- Self Employment
- Te Puawai - Read Online
- Te Puawai Archives
- NPNZ Conference 2019
- Meet the Executive
- Terms of Reference
- Members List
- MoH Primary Care Program (Mental Health & Addictions)
- Join NPNZ
- NPNZ Forum
- NPNZ Executive Forum
- What is a NP?
- Do you want to become an NP in New Zealand?
- Information for Employers
- Supervisors for NP Interns Resource Toolkit
- Examples of NP Job Descriptions & Business Case Proposals
- NP Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions for NPs
- NPNZ Minutes -members only
- NPNZ Useful Documents
- Job Vacancies
- Conferences & Events
- Social Media
- Nursing Praxis
Clinical Nurse Co-ordinator – District Nursing (Wairau)on 23 February
Clinical Nurse Co-ordinator - District Nursing (Wairau)
- An exciting opportunity for an expert registered nurse
- Be part of a vibrant team committed to client-centred care
- An opportunity to help lead the Blenheim District Nursing Service
- Permanent 0.8FTE (64 hrs a fortnight)
Ngā mōhiohio e pā ana ki tēnei mahi (About this position)
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator is a key professional nursing role across Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) clinical services.
The purpose of the position is to:
- provide expert clinical advice to support the co-ordination of high quality, safe, evidence based and patient focused quality care in the community
- facilitate clinical excellence and provide measured data to support patient-focused clinical outcomes
- monitor care delivery and clinical and professional performance to support staff to achieve relevant Professional Portfolio levels
- partner with Nurse Educators to identify educational needs and provide education and mentoring for staff to address these needs
- provide resources and learning opportunities for ensuring the ongoing competency of EN's and RN's in collaboration with the CNM
- support the Charge Nurse Manager (CNM) in the day to day provision of a service that covers urban and rural district nursing, stoma, continence and wound care
- provide daily support and advice to the team on issues regarding patients on caseload.
We are a vibrant, friendly, multidisciplinary team, committed to providing a quality service to clients.
Ko wai he kaitono tōtika? (Who is an appropriate applicant?)
If you are a skilled and committed registered nurse with expert knowledge and skills and experience in district nursing - this could be the position for you. You will have NZNC registration, a current practising certificate and a full driver's licence. Experience in district nursing is required.
Ā mātou rōpū (About our team)
Nelson Marlborough Health is the main health provider for the Te Tau Ihu, the top of the south. Nearly 3,000 strong, we are Nelson and Marlborough's largest employer, which means the opportunities here are endless. Our main locations are Nelson and Wairau Hospitals but we are spread across the region and service all parts of the community. Our work can be challenging, but we are up for it. We have a great team and we work hard to make a difference. We value integrity, innovation, respect and teamwork.
Ētahi atu mōhiohio (More Information)
Ngā huanga o tēnei mahi (The benefits of this position
We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, job security, and workplace wellness programmes.
Me pēhea ahau e tono ai? (How do I apply?)
For general enquiries please contact our recruitment team on email@example.com or 03 546 1274.
Alternatively, for role specific information please contact Sybil Mckenley, Charge Nurse Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to apply now, it's easy. Please complete our online application form.
Applications close on Sunday, 7 March 2021.
Nelson Marlborough Health strongly endorses Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We believe that to achieve equity in health outcomes for Māori we need a workforce reflective of the population it serves. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who identify as Māori and we recruit for cultural competence.
He waka eke noa. We are all in this together.